Monday, June 14, 2010

7 days and counting...

Last week was spent making more lists and crossing a few things off previous lists. I was finally able to get our new roof top box...

After searching and searching online, we decided this best met our needs and budget. It is bigger than our old one and is easier to take on and off. There was only 1 here in Humboldt, and I could have saved a few dollars ordering online, but I am glad I got it at Adventures Edge in Arcata. When I got home, I realized that the rear hinge was broken. The folks in Arcata got me a new one overnighted from Yakima, and I am not sure Amazon.com would have given me the same great service or installed it for me!

Also on my list was the visit both a local toy store and art supply store. I plan on packing the kids backpacks with books, coloring books and such, but I also wanted to have a stash of cool, unseen new activities that would subside whining. Here is some of my loot...Wednesday I get new brakes, a tune-up, oil change, tire rotation and new AC belt. Lots of laundry, packing and one more run to Target and we should be good to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment