First on the agenda was emptying the car and removing the car seats. No one could imagine a car so filthy. I removed the car seats, took apart the car seats, washed the car seat covers and power washed the car seat shells. They were gross! Tomorrow I am taking my car in for a professional vacuum job...trying to restore it to somewhat tolerable.
Next came some water fun. The kids were hot and tired of being still. Grandma Anne had a really fun sprinkler the cooled the kids of quickly. I say she had a fun sprinkler, because after a few hours it was broken. But we won't name names!
Tomorrow Olivia is going for a pedicure with cousin Rachel, while the boys and Grandma and I figure out some menus and do some grocery shopping. It's going to be a busy and fun couple of weeks!
Finally, here is a map of our route...all 7 days, 2325 miles and 18 bags of Goldfish brand crackers.
Let the partying begin! Hugs and kisses to all.
ReplyDeleteBarbara
You make me laugh with your car seat cleaning! You should have had at least a drink first before cleaning ;)
ReplyDelete