Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day 13

Eli's sleepover was a huge success! We never asked once about me or coming home. He made himself right at home and slept snugly between Aunt Sharon and Uncle Ira.
We I came to pick him up, I felt like I was CPS coming to take away a child from his parents. He left kicking and screaming. I fully expected him to ask to stay there again tonight, but he didn't.

Later, Aunt Sharon, cousin Rachel, Eli and I spent the day around town. We shopped down in the Galleria area and had a nice lunch.

Olivia and Nathan spent the afternoon with Grandma. Aunt Inez came over with two of her grandchildren, Sarah and John. The cousin had a nice afternoon playing games, watching TV, coloring and eating pizza.



Scott left Oakland today and is coming into Houston at Hobby airport tonight. The kids will be very excited in the morning to see DADDY!

No comments:

Post a Comment