No pictures today.
We got up early, packed the car and headed down to the beach. We got in a quick 2 hours, used the outdoor shower back at the house and hit the road.
Back in Houston, it was a nonstop "get ready for camping" marathon. We unpacked, so we could wash laundry and repack. I got two huge boxes ready to ship home (thanks Mom!) and did a grocery shopping. We had a nice dinner with Aunt Inez at a Tex Mex restaurant called Picos. I had the best Ceviche I have ever had! Scott and I shared fish bowl margarita and the kids demolished their standard bean burritos.
Back at the house we had a cupcake desert with Aunt Sharon, Uncle Ira, Rachel, Andrew, Becky and Aunt Inez. After some tearful goodbyes (love you Sharon!) everyone went home to pack for their respective trips.
We are ready to hit the road again in the morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment