Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 34

We got an early start this morning. We headed into the city where there was no traffic. We went and met a friend and his fiance for some Dim Sum. I haven't had Dim Sum in years, so I was pretty excited. We told the kids we were having Chinese food for breakfast, and they got pretty excited too! The place we ate at Rincon center, downtown. It wasn't what the kids were expecting, but they really loved it! Especially the duck!
By noon we were on the road again (we had two cars now, since Scott's truck was at Michi's). The traffic was worse than the evening before. And it lasted all the way to the other side of Santa Rosa. After a few potty stops, a grocery store shopping and 3 naps, we were home! We got to the house at about 6:23pm!
Over all I would say this trip really made me appreciate where we live and the climate we live in. It feels great to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment